Saturday, February 9, 2019

100WC Week #19 - Olivia

As I woke up this morning my mum baked me bacon and eggs then we drove to the hairdressers to get me a fringe. The lady that did my hair said I had a beautiful black  hair color. When we got back home I washed my hair and combed it till it was nice and smooth I hadn't seen my hair yet so I was bit nervous.  When I was just about to look the lights started flickering weird I thought to myself 3 2 1 go but as soon as I said go the power turned off I guess that's my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .