Thursday, February 28, 2019

100WC - Week #22 - Biankha

In this little house  there were some little creatures  and they were making some lovely bug dip so first you put in the bugs of your chose  and then you put in the special ingredient witch is some lovely  green grass from the garden now to put in the main ingredient black or  white vinegar  so you put it all in the a bowl and mix until it is fluffy you have it with a piece of leave and then you eat it  I was walking past and the asked if i wanted some i said I will try a little bit  so i tried some and the vinegar was too sharp.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Biankha
    What an unusual setting for your story to happen. It was unexpected when I discovered that the bugs were doing something so ordinary as to making a dip with vinegar!
    Miss T Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .