Friday, February 15, 2019

100WC - Week #20 - Luke



Ding “no that's not it,” dong “no not that’s not it either,”  ping “no way to high ahh I cant get this guitar to tune, It was completely out of tune.” “maybe i'll get an app on my phone wait where is my phone hmm where did I have it last umm, ahh it's in the kitchen, ok now where did I put it umm here it is ahh it’s out of battery dam where is the charger, hmm oh it’s in my room ok. 30 minutes later. Ok it’s fully charged now download the app 10 minutes later ok I got the app now where's the song that I want to play, here it is now my going to show my friends how good I am at guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .