Friday, February 22, 2019

100WC-week#21-ruby

I’m down, someone help, someone!  Teddy bear wars, I lose again, dang it . But this time he’s left me, why I’m stuck all alone in the wet smuggy city.  No fair ! !  I always lose .it’s not my fault I’m small .so what am I gonna do now hopefully  someone comes and picks me up but everyone you walks past just kicks be closer and closer to the gutter.  By now I’m covered in gunk off the footpath and don’t feel well at all I smell like dung and  can’t hear anything this really bad my bow ties all dirty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .