Thursday, February 21, 2019

100WC-Week#21-Keira

I was on the airplane and was heading to Scotland with my special teddy I was so excited so I dressed teddy in a bow. Later on I fall asleep and then 2 seconds later I get scared because I had let go of my teddy, then I wake up and I see teddy that my teddy has fell out of the airplane “nooooooooooo!” I start crying. The driver goes to the closest airport and tries to find it. We soon figure out where it landed it had landed on the edge of the road so we clean it  and then we get it off the road and take it and then have a good time in Scotland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .