Thursday, February 14, 2019

100WC - Week #20 - Kate

“I better get up before I’m late for my movie shoot,”said Ella so she put on her active gear and started to walk. It was already such a hot day in Hollywood so she stopped to take a water break, then she sat for awhile regaining her breath when she heard some penguins.  Then she saw a pigeon that looked a bit weird and  it was completely out of tune, it sounded quite robotic. Ella then threw a rock at it and it smashed, Ella was right it was a robot and it had a camera inside, it was spying on her, but who?


4 comments:

  1. that is soooooo good Kate but what happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soooooo good Kate but what happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate I really liked how you used a robot instead of a musical piece of writing.Think about the capital I's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT I KNEED A PART 2

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .