Friday, February 15, 2019

100WC - Week #20 - Abbie

My trumpet is not going well it is not working I think it’s out of tune so I’ll have to go and get fixed before i have to play. I get it fixed and it's all better then I start to play and it really is completely out of tune so I try it myself and I'm getting it to work better than it was and then my friends help me and we finally got it working again thank goodness for my friends. We start to play and we sound very good we go of and play everybody is cheering for us it’s amazing. Yay we finished it was so fun.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have friends to help out. Very nice story! I enjoyed reading this. Having such a long sentence gave a sense as if you were scrambling to get the trumpet in tune!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .