Thursday, February 14, 2019

100wc week 20-Charli

One day after school my friend came over we had been practising guitar.  We had not been practising for a while now.  It is really fun so we made a song so we started of with the song and then my whole guitar went out of tune but luckily I fixed it it then my friend said it was completely out of tune it was noisy but it was really funny we started cracking up.  We loved that day then we dropped my friend of back home and then we set back home and I fixed my guitar when we got back home.

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .