Wednesday, February 20, 2019

100WC-week#21-Kate

“Yay,” said Emma walking out of the teddy shop. “Thank you Mommy your the best,” Emma had just brought a new teddy from the Teddy bear shop, “ohhhhh it is so soft,” said Emma
“Well thank you,” said Teddy.
“Who was that?” said Emma
“Its me teddy,”
“aaaaaaaaaah,” said Emma “you can talk?"
“ I sure can,” said Teddy
“Ewwwwww,”  Emma dropped the teddy on the sidewalk, “Bye Teddy you're gross,” said Emma. “Why does nobody love me?” said Teddy
“Because your weird,” shouted back Emma.  After that day Emma never saw that gross teddy again.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate Emma here
    I loved your story but you should know that I would not dump a talking teddy I would keep it to keep me company.
    Kind regards Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow kate so relateble maby you should of descibed it a bit better love olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate,
    Well done on your story this week. I feel a bit sorry for the teddy. He looks so lost in the picture! I not sure I would like a talking teddy though!
    Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .