Thursday, February 14, 2019

loowc week20 LIAM


Today was our first concert at  ll o’clock we had a band practice. At some stage one of the drum sticks broke because Billy hit it too hard. After a while my guitar string broke but luckily I brought a spare one. Then at 3 o’clock It was the concert probably at about 2 hours In when we all thought everything was good It all turned bad. My guitar was out of tune the drum stick broke the piano legs collapsed then everyone left the concert it was a disaster and luckily it was only just a dream.

3 comments:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .