Thursday, February 28, 2019

100WC - Week #22 - Charlee

Once upon a time there lived a food critic named nancy. Nancy  is the best and worst at the same, the worst because she is the hardest food critic and best because she has shut down ninety nine  cafes and restaurants, anyway back to the present she is in her one-hundredth cafe and they have just served her muffins she picks up one and takes a buyt, the vinegar was too sharp, I immediately spat it back out and left “fail” i say as i walk out and that is how my one-hundredth fail went down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .