Thursday, February 14, 2019

100WC - week #20 - Olivia

“I'm so excited for our band practice tonight” said Sarah “Me too” replied Max.  They chatted as they walked  to Sam’s house. Sam played the drums max played the guitar and Sarah was the lead singer. When they got to Sam's house they got ready for practice they were so nervous for tomorrow because the had to perform at a fair. They started to play but it was completely out of tune they were devastated so they kept on playing it till they got it right. When they woke up they got ready and went to the  fair and they sounded great.

1 comment:

  1. your story sounds great but I didn't quit get the bit about am's house

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .