Thursday, February 14, 2019

100WC Abby week #20

Mike had got a new guitar and had decided to go into a guitar competition. When it was his turn, Jimmy who was 7 year old started playing with his guitar. He then messed up all of the different keys so when Mike went onto the stage to play, all of his songs were messed up. It was completely out of tune! He said to Jimmy that it was all his fault and had to repay him. So Jimmy gave him a fake $100 bill. Man he is so smart Jimmy, I’ll take him for my brothers any day. :D 

3 comments:

  1. cool work abby its a bit long though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing but why does it have a D at the end from Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the best thing i have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .