Friday, February 15, 2019

100WC - Week #20 - Lachlan W

We went to the lake on Sunday to walk around it and we got some bread. We went to dad car and drove off to the lake it was completely out of tune when we got there we saw and the ducks and swans and when we when half way a swan ran at Jamie and it was so funny she had to run as fast as she could and I had to throw bread in the lake to get it off her track. Then we went on and I was still laughing on the way back and we saw baby swans and they were cute and so I went back to the car and left and I still was laughing still and I will still think of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .