Thursday, February 28, 2019

100WC Week #22 - Olivia

AAAHHH I screamed “what's wrong honey” replied mum "I think I stood on something"I replied back"It's probably just a stone" mum smirked so I look at my foot and there's a bee stuck to my foot oh no i'm allergic to bees I scream! Mum runs to my aid i'll get the vinegar she runs to the kitchen i'll call the ambulance OH NO i scream it's already swelling up  i dial 911 as she's putting the vinegar on my foot “AAAHHH the vinegar is to sharp” I yell Weeewoweeewow the ambulance is here i'm so relieved…….     

       


2 comments:

  1. This was a really interesting way of using the prompt Olivia, well done! I haven't seen anyone else use vinegar in this way in their stories. Are you really allergic to bees or where did you get the idea from? Don't forget to check you work for capital letters. Keep up the good work.

    Ms Gray
    Balbriggan
    Ireland

    https://www.nightzookeeper.com/edu/zoo/class-blog/5b98ee013b9fce0003a739e3

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .