Wednesday, February 27, 2019

100WC-Week #22-Brooke


“Vinegar, vinegar, vinegar we need more vinegar yelled!” Jack.
“No we don’t, who want that much vinegar.I would have drunk a whole bottle of water if you put that much on,”said Betty.These chips have got to be yum, the vinegar will spice it up, said, Jack.
Oh! I know how about adding some salt on then they would taste better, exclaimed Betty.
Yes I guess so, they might, ok then let’s try it! whooped,Jack.
Betty sprinkled some salt over the chips “perfect”said Betty.
Now that they have got vinegar and salt, lets try them! Shouted, Jack.
Betty took the biggest chip, and bit right into it but the vinegar was too sharp!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .