Saturday, February 9, 2019

100WC Week #19 - Biankha

I woke up one day and Mum was cooking me some eggs then the lights started flickering and my eggs turned black so we  went to the cafe Fringe to get my eggs but their lights started flickering and their eggs were black as well so we  went home and washed my eggs to see what will happen but nothing worked so I look in the egg box and it said black eggs so me and mum went to supermarket and black eggs are the new thing now so you can by normal eggs any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .