Saturday, February 23, 2019

100WC - Week #21 - Issy

“Billie where is my teddy?” Steph asked, but there was no reply so I walked into Billies room,”Bo!” I say but still no reply then I saw my teddy on the ground of his room and him next to it, I run down stairs to the phone and call an ambulance then I call mum and she said stay calm so I did. I went back upstairs and then I heard the ambulance siren so I went out to them and told them where he was then Mum got home so I ran to her and then he came out with the paramedics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .