Friday, February 15, 2019

100WC - Week #20 - Kerrin

When we went on a quad bike ride my dad want to up the muddy way, so he said to me "do you want to up the muddy way" and I said "yes." When we go up the muddy way, there was a big mud hole. We got stuck, my Dad tried to get out in reverse but it won’t because the reverse isn’t working so I said "why is not working" my dad said to me because it was completely out of tune ‘unless we push the quad bike around’ said my dad, so I said ‘that’s a great idea’ so me and my dad push the quad bike my dad pushes the back of the the quad bike, and I push the front of the bike. We got it out of the mud hole we hop on the quad bike then we get out of the muddy way. We went back to our car my dad drive the quad bike up onto the trailer then we go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .