Thursday, February 14, 2019

100WC- # week 20 caitlyn



“Look at me I am playing with this guitar” says Jeff“ THAT DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT” YELLED RUBY. “ It sounds pretty good to me," WHAT" "I SAID is IT SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME”“HEY ahhhh” “what are you doing with my guitar, playing some rocking music” “I am just about to perform and it was completely out of tune," I thought I told you two to get out”. “ Now I have to go perform with a completely out of tune guitar and  I am going to get you two and tell everyone what you have done” says drag one dome so you better fix it now .

3 comments:

  1. your story sound awesome why am I yelling though

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi caitlyn loved story

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    I really liked the way you put the prompt into your story.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .