Wednesday, February 27, 2019

100wc-week 22 Abbie

One day there was a little dog and she had a secret her secret was that she could talk and she said ‘’I hate vinegar so much  it’s disgusting on everything like hot chips and in dip gross’’ she said. but what’s weird about it is that she likes salt and vinegar chips and it has vinegar in it she says that it doesn’t have vinegar in it but that’s because she can’t read and she’s so silly but when I buy salt and vinegar chips she stands on two legs and opens it with her hands she is silly but smart. This dog always complains about vinegar she thinks the vinegar is to sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .