Saturday, February 9, 2019

100WC Week #19 - Abby

The Fringe cafe had strange foods. They are really bad and here is an example. It had black eggs and flickering candle custard. It also had dirt washed ham and fly soup. Do not go there. Or for free you will get rotten fruit and dead rat pancakes. YUCK! But here is some other foods there. The best thing they have there is blue cheese and chocolate sandwich. Ho and did I tell that it was mouldy bread? YUCKY YUCK YUCK!!!As a reminder do not go there EVER ok? Good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Abby. I think this is a good piece, but you need to be careful with your wording and spelling.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .