Thursday, February 21, 2019

100WC - Week #21 - Biankha

Once upon a time there was a little girl and she was being really naughty. They were driving in the car and then her teddy blew out the window.  She said "no one will ever find it" because it was so windy it blew to another country.  It landed on a platform at the playground in South Africa. This little girl found it and she said ¨look look I found a Teddy¨
"i wonder where it came from?"
Her brother said ¨I saw it fly maybe we can try send it back."
"I don't think we can we didn't know were it came from"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .