Monday, February 11, 2019

Week #20 - Laine

I was going downtown to get a new guitar.  I said to myself i'm nearly there. I’ll keep walking till I am there. And then I’m here.  Let’s go inside to get a guitar and I saw it . The best guitar I have ever seen in my life so I brought it. Straight away and then I took it home to play.  But when I got home I played it and it was completely out of tune. So I worked on it for a week and it still was out of tune.  Then it was good but then my voice was out of tune, so I could not play anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .