Monday, May 4, 2020

100WC- Week #31 - Joe

 I think it's time to go to the beach, I said. Wait… It's a beautiful Sunrise. It's like I'm swimming in a pool of marrsmollows . Well I could go for a swim? Nah. wow the sunrise is Shining so bright?  Actually, I will sit under this tree. This tree is old but it's cool! Yea I should! Oh wow That's so cool I like this! (10 MINUTES LATER). Wow That sunrise was really great! Wait.. I just realised.. I didnt get eny sleep! Who cares. Sunrise was awesome. I have to do that again! Im am soo tired though. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .