Tuesday, May 12, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Kyralee (guest bubble blogger)

It was still dark out when I awoke everyone else was  fast asleep, so I was on my own.  The deafening screams of nothing echoed through the cold night. My spine shivers as the door behind me creaks open making a tiny hissing sound. I quickly slam the door shut very fast, taking a slow step forwards and flicking the light switch on.  It lights up every inch of the room. Suddenly I stop and I see something from out of the corner of my eyes. It quickly jumps off the dark grey sofa and plunges itself straight at me. That's when I realise it's only princess, our fluffy white kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .