Sunday, May 24, 2020

100WC - Week #35 - Madison



As I was walking along I saw a dog and it was standing
on the edge of the bank watching something under the
water.
What is it looking at?’ I thought.
All of a sudden the dog jumped into the water and
then jumped out again.
What on earth?” I said aloud.
Huh?” said my sister looking at her phone.
Nothing,” I said.
The dog jumped back in again, and out, and in.
Where did the dog go?’ I thought.

All of a sudden I heard a muffled YELP!! coming
from under the water...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .