Sunday, May 10, 2020

100WC-Week33-Aiden

As I was walking I heard a big rumble in the ground. It was like a giant earthworm had come to rule the world but I knew that wouldn’t happen. It happened again and again houses were crashing down and the deafening screams echoed through the cold night. People were running for their lives but all I did was stand there in the middle of the road waiting for whatever was rumbling the ground. Everybody stopped and watched as the massive worm came out of the ground right on top of me. But whoever was controlling that worm was in big trouble. Just kidding! I ran away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .