Sunday, May 10, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Joe

Ok guys, let's head back to the toys robots. Ok said chica. BOOM!! What was that?! AHHHH HELP! Bonnie! NOOO! Comn Chica Let's get bonnie back! Hes..Down here..AHH Freddy..The deafening screams echoed through the cold night in the...alley way. HELP! Ooo Hey freddy..Said springtrap.. What?! COME HERE! Chica we.. have to head back.. Ok? Alright said chica. What happened? Said toy freddy? Wait.. I will be back. Where is it? Aha. what is. What?! You have to me and chica and foxy to get bonnie back ok? Ok you ready freddy? Said chica. Yes, said freddy. BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .