Monday, May 25, 2020

100WC - Week #35 - Mia



Wow! This place is beautiful!” I say to my  sister. It was Sunday afternoon, and my sister had taken me to a beautiful lake. “Woof!” There was also a  puppy there! It was the best place I had ever been. There were tall brown trees with no leaves, leaning over the beautiful dark blue lake. There were clumps of rocks sitting in the lake,  the water flowed calmly. The dog was standing underneath a tree, on a rock, looking over at the lake. 
“Wow…” I repeated, “This place is amazing!” I sit down as the soft wind flowed onto my face.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Mia. You've written a very descriptive piece this week. I enjoyed reading your work. I think your last line is lovely and would be a great opener for the next part of the story.
    Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .