Monday, May 11, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Kate

Dear Diary,
We are in Australia because of mum's work, she is a detective, she is trying to find out where and why everyone is disappearing. We went to our apartment and went to sleep. Everyone says when you hear the deafening screams echoed through the cold night that's when they go missing.



Last night I don´t know what happened but my mum went missing and there was a note, it said:

If you try to find the deafening screams, I will come for you
- Scream.

I don't know what Scream means but I think it's her name.
I don't know where to start looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .