Wednesday, May 20, 2020

100WC - Week #34 - Milah Hood

Racoon!
The sky was clear tonight. A leaf  fell on my windo-.
π•Šβ„‚β„π”Έπ•‹β„‚β„ π•Šβ„‚β„π”Έπ•‹β„‚β„ π•Šβ„‚β„π”Έπ•‹β„‚β„ goes something outside my window.  
I am going to INVESTIGATE!. I said in my head like an idiot. BANG!.  Goes the chair  as i walk into is. 
Please don’t wake up, please don’t wake up” I say to myself. I look through the ranchlighter, its the box. I open the door as quietly as i could so i would not scare this creature (and my parents) . 
I tiptoed out outside on the cold concrete. I reach the box. I slightly open it…
“Ahhhh!” I scream “RACOON!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .