Monday, May 4, 2020

100WC - Week #32 - Emily

Today is the best we get to see our friends at Level 1 . My friends are here. We play on minecratf. Time for sack chips and dips. Yum. wait but should i really do this. Yes yes i should. Let's play spot light OK but let's take coco with us OK fine let's just get on with it OK. What pack doc are we going into ummmm the back yard OK. Wow it is very dark as I say that to me and my friend. As we disappeared into the night. Help where are we I don know lets walk that way OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .