Tuesday, May 5, 2020

100 - Week #32 - Jeremy

As I walked slowly to the button that launches the ion drive to bring us to mars I asked myself, but should I really do this? I mean we could die in so many ways, like a hole in the window or cancer by the radiation,crashing back to earth or ion drive failure.Anyways I still pushed the button for some reason, and we disappeared into the night as we headed to mars for our mission. (19 hours later)

We land on the mars to drill in the martian surface to see how much work it would take to terraform mars.So we found out all we needed was to put a thermal nuclear bomb on both poles to melt the ice and releasing carbon dioxide all over the planet and making it hotter oh and melting the ice so water will fill the known canals on the planet so all we need from then on now are plants.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this because you were very descriptive when you were thinking to yourself " but should I really do this? "
    From Harlan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how are you still on the blog

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .