Sunday, May 3, 2020

100WC - Week #32 - Mia

“Wow! That ride looks AMAZING!” I say to my sister Kali. We were at a theme park in Auckland, called rainbows end and me and my sister were picking what ride to go on next. We really really wanted to go on the massive roller coaster. But there was one little problem… Mum said not to go on the massive roller coaster, cause she thinks it will be too scary for Kali! We start to walk up to the roller coaster and I stop dead in my tracks…the roller coaster was MASSIVE! But should I really do this? I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,
    That is such a cool story!
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia,
    Well done on your story this week.I love how much you thought about your story.Maybe next time you could try to put your self last so as an example "My friend and I went to the shops". But overall well done.
    Keep on writing,
    Bailee.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .