Monday, May 18, 2020

100WC - Week #34 - Jeremy

It's killing everything that looks at its face.It already killed 2 of my men. “What do you want with me? Says an unknown person “What were you doing at the point of the containment breach? I answer back he responds with the sky shining on him“I was in the cafeteria when I heard scp-096 breached containment, I hid under the table, it's a miracle i'm still alive” *I pull my chair in *
“Hmm OK then then how did scp-96 get enraged huh? “The only way he can get enraged is if someone looked at his face * Pause*(Now if your wondering how we got here let me show you) 

                                                       17 hours earlier 

Scp-096 was being contained at [REDACTED] In Iceland, he was hid in a steel box 6 inches thick when a slight dent was found at the northern side of the cube nobody thought about it being a breach yet did they know this was the worst 096 containment breach in the foundations history the cube broke and 096 breached everyone looked at him, then he began his murderers rampage. he ran to the nearest mountain for some reason then jumped onto a Boeing 787 and ripped on of the passengers to pieces then kept on running to a desert, an mtf helicopter was following 096 so it doesn't go to a town nearby “Jesus it's going 70 km” Says the pilot of the helicopter “Getting ready over” “Permission to use M92 Bunker buster? “Access granted” *Drops bomb* “Direct hit”  “Can the ultra red satellite see anything? “I see a raccoon” *leafs fall down* “Wait a minute it's still alive damn it's going to the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .