Tuesday, May 19, 2020

100WC - Week #34 - Samara

   
My Dad  had just bought Chinese, we were sitting down  on the couch watching a movie that’s  how we always spend our Friday nights.                         
“Alisa!” My dad said while sitting in his CHAIR “Can you please put my BOX in the bin!”
“OK.” I replied
I grabbed his box and my rubbish, then  went outside.
It was really cold  and  I could hear  something rattling in  the bin….. 
“A RACCOON!!” I screamed
The raccoon ran up a tree, a LEAF fell from the SKY.
“Oh on….” Me and my dad forgot it was fall.

Leaves slowly fell from the sky……...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .