Monday, May 11, 2020

100WC - Week#33 - Jeremy

As I shut the door the gas smashed into the door. Luckily the door was carbon reinforced otherwise the glass on the door would leak and slowly kill me, same with the doors to the bedrooms which I forgot to wake them up. “Ohhh, uh hopefully they don't open the doors because that gas has hydrogen in it, their lungs will literally burn” But I went outside anyways and camped outside of our laboratory because the nearest trace of civilization is 120 km away from here, and so I slept. 23 hours later the lab announces morning time and will open the doors. I try to pry the manual system for the lab but it's no use. It's still 5:25 and the doors open. I say in my mind “it's over now…” As the deafening screams echoed through the cold night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .