Monday, May 25, 2020

100WC - Week #35 - Joe

What is this place? It is beautiful. I could have a swim right now! Here I go! Splash! AH Too cold too cold. I can see beautiful trees and a waterfall. This is the perfect place to be at! Im living here forever . Prr oooh my stomach is hungry! Ooo some fish in the water. RRR RA RA! Mm Yummy food! I'm so good at this. Where should I sleep at night?  Ooo over there. Zzz Next morning… Ahh What a nice day I better have a swim. Splash! Ahh the waterfall is  making me come down! AHH SPLASH! WOO!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe. This is a delightful piece of writing, using the 'voice' of the dog! He/she sounds playful and inquisitive. Well done, and keep up the super writing Joe.
    Heidi (Team 100 Word Challenge, NZ)

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .