Sunday, May 3, 2020

100WC-Week #32 Alex

Creeaakkk went the unstable floor boards as I walked across the second floor then… I heard  someone down stairs
I saw a spade in the corner of the room. I grabbed it  well at least I think I did. I waited every second I heard the clock down the stairs going. Tick tick tick.
I see the spade again this time I grab it then I think...but should I really do this?... then I think again  I should do it for my own safety.
When I swing back I'm greeted with a cat then we leave the horrible house.

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .