Sunday, May 3, 2020

100WC-Week31 Aiden

It was the 4th of may 2020 there were monsters everywhere but somehow I was the only living person on earth all the trees were gone except for one! The only tree that the monsters won’t go near especially the zombies whoever went past the barrier wouldn't come back alive! The only thing is that all of the zombies just wouldn’t stop heading towards it. There was nothing that I could do but run away because somehow they wouldn’t stop chasing me. I think they thought I was the tree. I kept running but then I heard something moving closer to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .