Tuesday, May 5, 2020

100WC-week 32-Addison

We were all cozy sleeping in our beds when the siren went off and a loud speaker said 

“WARNING LOCKDOWN WAR  OCCURRING”

Mum woke up in a panic, she  woke me up and the siren went off again

“WARNING LOCKDOWN WAR  OCCURRING”

I got up and shot down Linkins ' room. I was in tears. “Linkin Linkin wake up” I yelled. He didn't wake up because he always slept like a log. Linkin finally woke up and the siren went again

“WARNING LOCKDOWN WAS OCCURRING”



We all started to pack  our stuff then we hoped in the car and drove. There were gunshots and sirens blasting all around us.  Good thing we took the cat because the cat would have been dead. Then we disappeared into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .