Monday, May 25, 2020

100WC - Week #35 - Samara



It was a sunny morning, me and my dog Chocolate  went down to the river side.
Trying to take my mind off what happened to my cat, He had just got run over by a car on the weekends.
When Chocolate saw the river he seemed to be sad.  
I wonder what was wrong when I realised, I took Chocolate and Lexi  here to play every morning. 
Chocolate was sitting down and whining. 
 I didn’t like to see him upset,  it just made me feel sick. 

Trying to cheer him up, I walked over and sat down next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .