Sunday, May 3, 2020

100WC - Week #32 - Charlie

I was working at Vowles transport in the school holidays. I saw this big truck just sitting there, I thought to myself ¨ but should I really do this¨. Yes I should, one spin around the block will be ok. When no one was looking, I ran and got the keys for the truck. I jumped in and pulled the seat up as close as I could to the steering wheel hoping I would be able to touch the pedals. I put my foot on the clutch and put it into first gear then slowly rolled out the gate hoping no one would see me. I changed into gear two and got my speed up but then there was an almighty BANG. I slammed the breaks on and saw people running towards me.  My joy ride was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .