Sunday, May 10, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Kenneth

I’ll tell you a story, a story about the long dark night.
As the sun came down, a terrible howl made the world shake. The deafening screams echoed through the cold night. Of those who had been bitten, by the creature. He lurked around the forest, those who faced his wrath would regret even thinking about it. It was the Coma world, whenever you got unconscious you’d teleport there. Usually I see people now and then. But they just disappear. The Creature would chase you around, if you got caught. No one knew what happened. But they see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I just don't have words how to explain how amazing your story was,that creature sound like something out of a horror movie.
    It was felt like I was in the story.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .