Monday, May 4, 2020

100WC - Week #32 - Kate

It was midnight struck. I woke up to find that Skylar was at the front door.                                    Skylar whispered “  I found a wolf den. Do you want to check it out?”                                                 “of course I do!”                                                                                                                                         we disappeared into the night. When  we got to the den we heard a growling noise, from the den. It seemed like two wolf pups.                                                                                                                      “ Should we go in?” I said.                                                                                                                       I went and Skylar followed. Then I heard her whispered,                                                                         “but should I really do this?”                                                                                                                 We turn on our flashlight to see a family of five wolves. The flashlight black out! Only the wolves could see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .