Thursday, May 7, 2020

100WC - Week #32 - Charlie


One Saturday afternoon, my friends Brae and Thomas were at my beach house with myself, Poppa and Grandma. My Poppa suggested that we go for a late night fish. He knew rain was due later that night but we thought we risk the chance and get some fish for our dinner.
We got the boat sorted, life jackets on and ventured out.
The sky got darker and darker and the rain set in. Within moments we could barely see where we were going. Poppa thought we should head back but by then it was too late, the swell was getting bigger and bigger and we then disappeared into the night. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie,
    Great job on your story this week.I love how you included some of your actual passions into your writing.Maybe next time you could try to put yourself last so as and example ¨My class and I were at the museum¨.
    Overall well done.
    Keep on writing,
    Bailee

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .