Tuesday, May 19, 2020

100WC - Week #34 - Madison

I was sitting on a chair in the woods, it was a clear day and the sky was blue.                                                             I saw a box sitting under a tree, so I went and I saw a racoon curled up inside it.                                                 Why is there a racoon curled up inside a box in the middle of nowhere? I thought.                                               Just at that moment a leaf floated down from the tree and landed on the racoon.                                                   Then the racoon jumped up in fright and ran away, well that was odd, I thought.                                                         I walked back to find that my picnic was gone.                 What? I thought.                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .