Monday, May 25, 2020

100WC - Week #35 - Chloe

¨Buddy  where are you?” Oh no i´ve lost him. “Coco come here”  No i've lost her to what is Mum going to say.””Hey kid what are you doing in the woods?” “FOX!! run Coco””hey i just want to”” eat us.””No I want to help””no you what to help then eat us””No I would like to help”one chance””ok””Buddy i do not trust this fox.””Coco can you please gave her one chance?””ok”here is my lake” “wow it is so cool””water I’ll just drink it.””Coco we should go home”“thanks.”

1 comment:

  1. A great suspense piece. Just make sure your punctuation is correct so it is easier to read. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .