Sunday, May 10, 2020

100WC - Week #33 - Madison

As I lay in my bed the deafening screams echoed through the cold night, 
Why are people screaming?” I thought to myself.
I got out of bed, opened the curtains and looked out the window.
I saw hundreds of people lining the road.
Why?” I mumbled.
Why what?” said someone out of the dark. 
AHHH!!!!!!” I screamed.
Ahhh what?” said the person.
Who are you?” I said to the person.
No-one,” said the person.
Well you are someone,” I said.
Really?” he said.
Yes really,” I said quite enthusiastically. 
And with that he disappeared into thin air.
What on earth!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison,
    Great job on your story this week.I love how it only feels like 10 words rather than 100. Perhaps you could highlight the prompt to make it more visible to the reader.Over all well done.
    Keep on writing,
    Bailee

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .